Monday, May 5, 2014

Novella Alert: Closed Door

Dear readers,

I hope you all are doing well.

I've got some good (?) news to share with you all.

When I had the idea for “Closed Door,” I never expected it to be more than a short story. But after a few people asked me to make a second part, I did. And since then, I haven’t been able to stop...

So far, I’ve written seven different parts, and I still haven’t had enough of Angela Hunter (the narrator of the story).

I’ve now compiled the seven stories and made it into a novella, still titled “Closed Door.” It’s available on SMASHWORDS and other major eBook distributors platforms.

It is also available in print on Amazon, Barnes&Noble and CreateSpace.
In case you are wondering what the subtitle on the cover is all about, well, there's going to be a next volume #AngelaHunterSeries... watch this space.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you, or anybody you know, have bought Part 5 (The Deal) and Part 6 (The Italian), please email a purchase receipt to me to receive the final part (Part 7 - Private Eye) for free. YES, for #FREE ☺. My contact information is on the home page.

Thanks, and please, SHARE THE WORD!!!

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment