Sunday, December 22, 2013

Book Review: Bruce Howard - Gentleman with Brass Knuckles

Book Description:

If he can’t talk you out of your panties then you probably don’t speak English – and even if you don’t speak English the odds are still in his favor.

The charmingly arrogant and rough-around-the-edges private investigator, Bruce Howard, has seen his share of thongs and danger.
***

"Bruce Howard - Gentleman with Brass Knuckles" is a collection of short stories in the Mystery and Detective genre, by author Emmanuel Obi, Jr.

I really enjoyed reading this book. The Author put in some really nice stories and interesting cases.

Even though all the clues were in the open, it was always difficult to identify the culprit until the mystery was solved.

I can't say which case was my best, maybe the case of "Bruce Howard," because I knew something wasn't right with the way he solved the mystery too soon, and I was right about that.

I didn't really like the case of the "Flying Patient," it was sort of confusing and a clue was missing.

The last case was sad but funny, and then it ended well.

I hope the next collection comes out soon, can't wait!

5 STARS

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment